Especially developed for the most demanding wooden floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil for regular cleaning and occasional refreshing and maintenance. Floors with expected high tread and quick wear can be regenerated and cleaned at the same time with Maintenance Oil. Based on natural vegetable waxes – the timely use can prevent time consuming sanding or renovation work in public spaces and commercial buildings such as restaurants, shopping centres and even in airports!.
Osmo – Meintenance oil 2.5L – 3079 Clear, Matt
- Ideal for public and commercial use
- Fast drying
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Occasional maintenance without the need for sanding
FREE Delivery to UK mainland, orders before 11am dispatched the same day
1 in stock
Interior wooden flooring treated with Polyx-Oil in both domestic and commercial areas
Wood surface must be clean, dry (moisture content max. 18 %) and free of dust.
|Method of application||
With Osmo Double Blade Scraper or Osmo Microfibre Roller, apply thinly and evenly to the clean and dry wood along the wood grain and rub into the wood with a white pad (do not rub in 3098). Remove excess product.
The maintenance results are influenced by several factors, including the condition of wood. Therefore, a trial application is always required. If wood is raw or already greyed, the surface must be sanded and treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Do not rub in Maintenance Oil 3098 Semi-Matt/Anti-Slip with a single disc machine.
The only producers to coat our wooden products with wooden finishes from our own product development and production. Worldwide the name Osmo stands for quality from Germany.
140-years of experience handling wood and over 50-years of developing our own finishing systems gives us in-depth competence in both areas, you can benefit from our experience.
The foundation of Osmo wood finishes has been based upon purified and refined natural resources which are carefully harvested into natural oils and hard waxes. Good for wood, and the environment.
Preserve the natural beauty and durability of wood with only the highest quality and environmentally friendly products that you can rely on.
By using carefully harvested natural oils and hard waxes, Osmo is proud to call its products vegan.
Osmo harnesses all the goodness of nature, without using ingredients from any animals.
- For DIY or domestic use, we recommend Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.
- Apply with Double Blade Scraper or Microfibre Roller thinly then massage onto the surface with Osmo FloorXcenter and microfibre pad.
- Maintenance Oil can be applied to smaller areas with a lint-free cloth.
- The available colour tones are suited to refresh and maintain the wood’s original surface sheen (e.g. use ‘3081 Satin’ on surfaces treated with a satin finish, or use ‘3079 Matt’ for surfaces treated with a matt finish.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.