An elegant white opaque gloss wood finish based on natural oils. It is microporous, allowing the wood to breathe as well as protecting against ingress of moisture. Long-lasting, extremely weather and UV resistant. Does not crack, peel, flake or blister. The ideal low maintenance window and framework finish.
Osmo Opaque Gloss wood stain – White -slightly glossy – 750ml
- Extremely weather and UV resistant
- Suitable for interior and exterior framework
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Natural wood grain is hidden
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
FREE Delivery to UK mainland, orders before 11am dispatched the same day
Out of stock
Interior and exterior wood frames
Wood surface must be clean, dry and frost-free (moisture content max. 20%).
|Method of application||
With Osmo Flat Brush or Osmo Microfibre Roller, apply thinly and evenly to the clean and dry wood along the wood grain and spread well.
When used in dark indoor areas, the coating has due to its high oil content a slight yellowing effect.
Using power washers will severely decrease the coverage of the finish and general or multi-purpose cleaners will increase the frequency of maintenance and recoating.
Regular Cleaning: Damp cleaning with Osmo Spray-Cleaner.
Occasional Maintenance: If necessary, intensive cleaning and refreshing using Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel or Osmo Gard Clean.
Recoating: Simply re-apply one coat onto the clean and dry surface when signs of wear become visible.
The only producers to coat our wooden products with wooden finishes from our own product development and production. Worldwide the name Osmo stands for quality from Germany.
140-years of experience handling wood and over 50-years of developing our own finishing systems gives us in-depth competence in both areas, you can benefit from our experience.
The foundation of Osmo wood finishes has been based upon purified and refined natural resources which are carefully harvested into natural oils and hard waxes. Good for wood, and the environment.
Preserve the natural beauty and durability of wood with only the highest quality and environmentally friendly products that you can rely on.
By using carefully harvested natural oils and hard waxes, Osmo is proud to call its products vegan.
Osmo harnesses all the goodness of nature, without using ingredients from any animals.
- For new oily or exotic wood species, please allow approx. three months exposure to the outside elements prior to application.
- Over application can increase the drying times.
- If additional protection against blue stain, rot and mildew is desired, pre-treat with Osmo WR Base Coat.