Especially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing and maintenance of floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Based on natural waxes – regenerates and cleans the surface at the same time. Higher tread areas such as door entrances and hallways can appear duller through the course of years. With Liquid Wax Cleaner, heavy restoration work can be avoided with easy to use, quick and economical application to regenerate the elegant character of the wood. It is also suitable to remove heavy or stubborn stains.
Osmo – Liquid wax cleaner – 3087 White – 1L
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use for occasional use
- Provides the wood with natural hard waxes, without forming a film on the surface
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use
FREE Delivery to UK mainland, orders before 11am dispatched the same day
1 in stock
Removing tough stains and refreshing oiled and waxed surfaces
Wood surface must be dust-free and dry. For this purpose generally a dust mop, a mop or a vacuum cleaner is suitable. For simple cleaning and maintenance, Osmo Cleaning Kit for Floors (Dust-Mop, MicroMop Plush and an Active Fibre Cloth) is highly recommended. For cleaning high-traffic and dirty flooring, e.g. in public spaces, use Osmo Micro-Mop (water mixed with Osmo Wash and Care) and buffed dry afterwards.
|Method of application||
Manual application: For removing stains and for intensive maintenance, use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with our Active Fibre Cloth (approx. 2 teaspoons per m²).
Machine application: Apply Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with a single disc machine and a white pad (approx. 2 teaspoons per m²). Spread Liquid Wax Cleaner on the surface evenly and rub in.
Through the routine application of hard waxes (carnauba and candelilla waxes), the flooring is refreshed and its resistance to stains and wear is improved.
The only producers to coat our wooden products with wooden finishes from our own product development and production. Worldwide the name Osmo stands for quality from Germany.
140-years of experience handling wood and over 50-years of developing our own finishing systems gives us in-depth competence in both areas, you can benefit from our experience.
The foundation of Osmo wood finishes has been based upon purified and refined natural resources which are carefully harvested into natural oils and hard waxes. Good for wood, and the environment.
Preserve the natural beauty and durability of wood with only the highest quality and environmentally friendly products that you can rely on.
By using carefully harvested natural oils and hard waxes, Osmo is proud to call its products vegan.
Osmo harnesses all the goodness of nature, without using ingredients from any animals.
- For refreshing and maintaining white coloured surfaces use Liquid Wax Cleaner 3087 White.
- Liquid Wax Cleaner can also be used to enhance the sheen level of the surface.
- Apply approx. 2 teaspoons per m² to the surface and spread extremely thinly with Active Fibre Cloth from Osmo Opti-Set.
- For stain removal, apply directly to the soiled area – for especially tough stains, use a cloth or scotchpad and wipe away loosened dirt.
- Recommended for occasional use, approx 2-3 times per year.
- Changing the gloss level: With Liquid Wax Cleaner, you can change the gloss level of your flooring and furniture. If it has become duller through the course of years, you can polish the surface with Liquid Wax Cleaner. Alternatively, you can also give a highly glossy floor a less sensitive satin-gloss.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.