Special cleaning concentrate for wooden and cork floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Also suitable for varnished, stone, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces. Highly effective and water soluble for quick, easy and thorough floor maintenance. Just a dash of Wash and Care in mop water removes everyday dirt and grime exceptionally, and thanks to the natural oils, it prevents the floor from drying out.
Osmo – Wash and care
- Highly effective cleaning of dirt and grime
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use for regular usage
- Moisturises the wood’s surface to maintain freshness
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Ideal for all wooden, varnished, stone, vinyl and tiled floors
FREE Delivery to UK mainland, orders before 11am dispatched the same day
Out of stock
Cleaning oiled and waxed wooden surfaces
To remove loose debris, we recommend using Osmo Dust-Mop, a conventional vacuum cleaner or broom.
|Method of application||
Manual: Wash and Care is ideally used with Osmo Micro-Mop Plush. Add Osmo Wash and Care to water. Clean the floor with a damp (not wet) mop and wipe dry immediately. When applied regularly, the surface becomes resistant to dirt and wear.
Machine: Spread the diluted Wash and Care solution with a pump sprayer. Loosen dirt with a single disc machine, e.g. Osmo FloorXcenter, and a white pad.
To specifically remove especially tough stains and to occasionally, intensively refresh waxed or oiled floors, we recommend using our tried and trusted Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, which is based on natural plant oils and waxes (undiluted application with Osmo Active Fibre Cloth).
The only producers to coat our wooden products with wooden finishes from our own product development and production. Worldwide the name Osmo stands for quality from Germany.
140-years of experience handling wood and over 50-years of developing our own finishing systems gives us in-depth competence in both areas, you can benefit from our experience.
The foundation of Osmo wood finishes has been based upon purified and refined natural resources which are carefully harvested into natural oils and hard waxes. Good for wood, and the environment.
Preserve the natural beauty and durability of wood with only the highest quality and environmentally friendly products that you can rely on.
By using carefully harvested natural oils and hard waxes, Osmo is proud to call its products vegan.
Osmo harnesses all the goodness of nature, without using ingredients from any animals.
- Optimal in connection with Micro-Mop Plush from the Osmo Opti-Set for damp mopping, not wet. When required, dry afterwards.
- How often your wooden floor has to be cleaned will depend on the amount of use. In private households, a weekly cleaning routine of damp-mopping the floor is normally enough. In
- restaurants and other high traffic areas you should mop daily.
- For larger areas, we recommend to use with the floor cleaning machine Floor-X-Center.