The Capsule Memory Pocket Mattress offers supreme comfort, featuring a 1000 Pocket Spring unit topped with 25mm of Memory Foam, Finished in a luxury damask fabric, hand tufted with felt washers and air vents to increase air flow and breathability. Available in 135cm, 150cm and 180cm sizes, this mattress is part of the Capsule Mattress Collection.
Capsule memory pocket mattress
£353.48 – £502.89
- BODY MOULDING TECHNOLOGY | The Capsule Memory Pocket Mattresses contains a layer of 25mm Visco Elastic memory foam topping which moulds to your body, providing a pressure-free, comfortable sleep.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT & BACK SUPPORT | The high-quality design with 1000 pocket springs allows you to sleep easy through the night in complete comfort. The polyester filling and breathable fabrics ensure that your mattress has long-lasting durability.
- COOL & CALM SLEEP | With air vents, hand tufted felt washers, and a luxury damask fabric finish, the Memory Pocket Mattress increases breathability and air flow – providing blissful sleep for years to come
- Available in: Double, King, and Super King Sizes
- Mattress depth – 25.5cm
- Made in the United Kingdom
FREE Delivery to UK mainland 3 – 5 working days
1000 Count Pocket Springs, 900g Saturn Pad Insulator, 800g Polyester Pad, 25mm Memory Foam, Nylon Tufts
1000 Pocket sprung core with memory foam
135cm, 150cm, 180cm
Julian Bowen Limited
Julian Bowen offers fully integrated furniture solution for customers, suited to all requirements, through bespoke design, shipping, warehousing, marketing support, customer service and delivery.
Over 30 years, the business has grown dramatically, and now operates from an impressive 129,120 sq ft facility in Kirkby in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, which houses an extensive showroom, head office and distribution centre. As Julian Bowen has transformed, it has never lost sight of its core principles, namely to provide the furniture industry’s leading customer service proposition accompanied by outstanding quality, value for money and a commitment to innovation.
A team of talented designers and technicians based in the UK, Asia and South America oversees a constant evolution of Julian Bowen’s product portfolio, which has grown to encompass a diverse portfolio of ranges across numerous styles and budgets within the bedroom, dining, occasional and upholstery categories. Innovation is accompanied by forensic attention to detail and constant reinvestment to ensure ever higher thresholds for both design and manufacturing quality.