he Capsule Elite Mattress features a 1000 Pocket Spring unit, 900G Saturn Pad Insulator and 800gsm Polyester Pad filling, providing maximum comfort. Finished in a Luxury Traditional Damask Fabric, Hand Tufted with Felt Washers, and featuring Air Vents to increase air flow and breathability of your mattress, ensuring long lasting durability. Available in 90cm, 135cm, 150cm and 180cm sizes, this mattress is part of the Capsule Mattress Collection.
Capsule elite pocket mattress
£247.54 – £382.01
- SUPERIOR COMFORT & BACK SUPPORT | The Capsule Elite has a high-quality design with its 1000 springs – allowing you to sleep easy in maximum comfort. The polyester filling and breathable fabrics ensure that your mattress has long-lasting durability – providing blissful sleep for years to come
- KEEPING THINGS COOL | Featuring hand tufted felt washers, a luxury damask fabric finish, and air vents (which increase air flow and breathability); the Elite can help you to have a relaxed and peaceful sleep
- QUICK & EASY SET UP | Our mattresses come in easy-to-remove packaging and is not rolled – so there is no long wait. Simply place the mattress upon your bed frame, get your pyjamas on, and dream the night away.
- Available in: Single, Double, King, and Super King Sizes.
- Made in the United Kingdom
FREE Delivery to UK mainland 3 – 5 working days
1000 Count Pocket Springs, 900g Saturn Pad Insulator, 800g Polyester Pad, Traditional Damask Fabric, Nylon Tufts
1000 Pocket sprung core
90cm, 135cm, 150cm, 180cm
Julian Bowen Limited
Julian Bowen offers fully integrated furniture solution for customers, suited to all requirements, through bespoke design, shipping, warehousing, marketing support, customer service and delivery.
Over 30 years, the business has grown dramatically, and now operates from an impressive 129,120 sq ft facility in Kirkby in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, which houses an extensive showroom, head office and distribution centre. As Julian Bowen has transformed, it has never lost sight of its core principles, namely to provide the furniture industry’s leading customer service proposition accompanied by outstanding quality, value for money and a commitment to innovation.
A team of talented designers and technicians based in the UK, Asia and South America oversees a constant evolution of Julian Bowen’s product portfolio, which has grown to encompass a diverse portfolio of ranges across numerous styles and budgets within the bedroom, dining, occasional and upholstery categories. Innovation is accompanied by forensic attention to detail and constant reinvestment to ensure ever higher thresholds for both design and manufacturing quality.