Marlborough is a bedroom range with a classic and timeless design, beautifully constructed using the finest White Oak and Oak Veneers and which complements both traditional and contemporary decor beautifully.The Marlborough Oak 3 Door Wardrobe has a 30mm chunky top, panelled doors and a sumptuous waxed finish.
Marlborough 3 door wardrobe
- The Marlborough oak 3-door wardrobe has a 30mm chunky top, clean lines and a sumptuous waxed finish.
- Beautifully constructed using the finest white oak and oak veneers, it will complement both traditional and contemporary décor.
- Featuring 3 doors with large hanging space and separate space saving shelving section.
- A Wide range of co-ordinating items are available in the Julian Bowen Marlborough range making it ideal for any bedroom. Shown with Julian Bowen Amsterdam oak Bed.
- 12 month product guarantee
FREE Delivery to UK mainland 3 – 5 working days
Out of stock
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Internal Shelf dimensions||
Large Shelf 85.5cm x 46.5cm
Julian Bowen Limited
Julian Bowen offers fully integrated furniture solution for customers, suited to all requirements, through bespoke design, shipping, warehousing, marketing support, customer service and delivery.
Over 30 years, the business has grown dramatically, and now operates from an impressive 129,120 sq ft facility in Kirkby in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, which houses an extensive showroom, head office and distribution centre. As Julian Bowen has transformed, it has never lost sight of its core principles, namely to provide the furniture industry’s leading customer service proposition accompanied by outstanding quality, value for money and a commitment to innovation.
A team of talented designers and technicians based in the UK, Asia and South America oversees a constant evolution of Julian Bowen’s product portfolio, which has grown to encompass a diverse portfolio of ranges across numerous styles and budgets within the bedroom, dining, occasional and upholstery categories. Innovation is accompanied by forensic attention to detail and constant reinvestment to ensure ever higher thresholds for both design and manufacturing quality.