The Malmo reclining swivel chair and stool, upholstered in a soft touch faux leather with a walnut colour laminated base is now available with an added 8 Point Massage Unit and Lumbar Heated Pad. This chairs offers the ultimate in complete sitting comfort and relaxation.
MALMO MASSAGE RECLINER & STOOL BROWN
- Upholstered in soft touch faux leather, this Malmo reclining swivel chair and stool will add style to your home. With a walnut colour laminated base to easily match your décor.
- Including an 8 point massage unit and Lumbar heated pad, don’t miss out on the extra comfort that the Malmo Massage Recliner and Stool has to offer.
- Offering the maximum comfort for sitting and relaxation, this chair is available in black and brown faux leather
- Simple self-assembly required
- 12 month product guarantee
FREE Delivery to UK mainland 3 – 5 working days
Simple assembly – Feet to be attached and Stool assembled
Yes – Feet & Handset
|Assembled Product Weight
|Width of Seating Area
|Depth of Seating Area
|Height from Floor To Top of Seat
|Height of Back OF Seat
Julian Bowen Limited
Julian Bowen offers fully integrated furniture solution for customers, suited to all requirements, through bespoke design, shipping, warehousing, marketing support, customer service and delivery.
Over 30 years, the business has grown dramatically, and now operates from an impressive 129,120 sq ft facility in Kirkby in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, which houses an extensive showroom, head office and distribution centre. As Julian Bowen has transformed, it has never lost sight of its core principles, namely to provide the furniture industry’s leading customer service proposition accompanied by outstanding quality, value for money and a commitment to innovation.
A team of talented designers and technicians based in the UK, Asia and South America oversees a constant evolution of Julian Bowen’s product portfolio, which has grown to encompass a diverse portfolio of ranges across numerous styles and budgets within the bedroom, dining, occasional and upholstery categories. Innovation is accompanied by forensic attention to detail and constant reinvestment to ensure ever higher thresholds for both design and manufacturing quality.