The Domino bunk combines anthracite effect foil to create this stylish bunk bed. Unique to this product is the added shelving along the back of each bunk to give that much needed additional storage space. Another nice feature of the Domino is the Luminous ladder steps that glow in the dark!
Domino Bunk Bed – Anthracite
- This modern, neutral design will suit both boys and girls rooms making it very versatile. Unique to this product is the additional shelving along the back of each bunk to give extra storage space.
- The ladder features practical metal handles and sturdy, wide steps with a luminous strip on each step that glows in the dark for safe climbing. Self-Assembly Required.
- Requires 2 x standard UK Single Mattresses (90cm x 190cm). Due to Bunk Bed Safety Regulations the maximum mattress depth suitable for use on the upper bunk is 18cm.
- Co-ordinating cabinets available from the Julian Bowen Domino range including Wardrobe, Drawers and Bedside to complete the look
- 12 month product guarantee
FREE Delivery to UK mainland 3 – 5 working days
|Width ( SIDE TO SIDE)||
|Depth (HEAD TO TOE)||
|Maximum Mattress Height||
|Distance from floor to top of ladder||
|Number of shelves||
63.5cm x 18.5cm
Julian Bowen Limited
Julian Bowen offers fully integrated furniture solution for customers, suited to all requirements, through bespoke design, shipping, warehousing, marketing support, customer service and delivery.
Over 30 years, the business has grown dramatically, and now operates from an impressive 129,120 sq ft facility in Kirkby in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, which houses an extensive showroom, head office and distribution centre. As Julian Bowen has transformed, it has never lost sight of its core principles, namely to provide the furniture industry’s leading customer service proposition accompanied by outstanding quality, value for money and a commitment to innovation.
A team of talented designers and technicians based in the UK, Asia and South America oversees a constant evolution of Julian Bowen’s product portfolio, which has grown to encompass a diverse portfolio of ranges across numerous styles and budgets within the bedroom, dining, occasional and upholstery categories. Innovation is accompanied by forensic attention to detail and constant reinvestment to ensure ever higher thresholds for both design and manufacturing quality.