This contemporay dining table constructed from solid beech, stained a warm walnut colour, with a 12mm tempered glass top is the perfect addition to your contemporay dining room. The ideal table for those sophisitcated dinner parties, why not pair up with the matching Cayman dining chairs, or alternatively with the Kensington dining chairs for that extra modern feel!
Cayman glass top dining table
- Constructed from solid beech, stained a warm walnut colour, with a 10mm tempered glass top, ensuring durablility and sturdiness
- Pair up with the Cayman dining chairs, with their high curved backs allowing you to reach maximum comfort, as well as creating a sophisitcated look within your dining room
- Pair up with another Julian Bowen coordinating range, such as the Kensington dining chairs, giving a modern feel to your home
- Simple self-assembly required
- 12 month product guarantee
FREE Delivery to UK mainland 3 – 5 working days
|Assembled Product Weight||
Julian Bowen Limited
Julian Bowen offers fully integrated furniture solution for customers, suited to all requirements, through bespoke design, shipping, warehousing, marketing support, customer service and delivery.
Over 30 years, the business has grown dramatically, and now operates from an impressive 129,120 sq ft facility in Kirkby in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, which houses an extensive showroom, head office and distribution centre. As Julian Bowen has transformed, it has never lost sight of its core principles, namely to provide the furniture industry’s leading customer service proposition accompanied by outstanding quality, value for money and a commitment to innovation.
A team of talented designers and technicians based in the UK, Asia and South America oversees a constant evolution of Julian Bowen’s product portfolio, which has grown to encompass a diverse portfolio of ranges across numerous styles and budgets within the bedroom, dining, occasional and upholstery categories. Innovation is accompanied by forensic attention to detail and constant reinvestment to ensure ever higher thresholds for both design and manufacturing quality.