The Capsule Orthopaedic Mattress offers a 12.5 gauge bonnell spring unit, with a 900gsm spring insulater pad and 500gsm polyester pad filling to help you get the best night’s sleep. Finished in a soft touch Damask fabric with a feature contrast quilted border and hand tufted with felt washers, this mattress provides the best orthopaedic comfort level you need for a great night’s sleep. Available in 90cm, 135cm and 150cm sizes, this mattress is part of the Capsule Mattress Collection.
Capsule orthopaedic mattress
£190.70 – £257.04
- ORTHOPAEDIC BACK SUPPORT | Hand tufted with felt washers, our Capsule Orthopaedic range provides firm yet comfortable support for your back and body – allowing you to get a much-needed relaxed night’s sleep.
- HIGH-LEVEL CRAFTSMANSHIP | Our mattresses are always made in the highest quality – finished in a Damask soft touch fabric and a contrasting quilted border, this mattress is long-lasting and luxurious, without compromising the high levels of comfort
- QUICK & EASY SET UP | This mattress comes in easy-to-remove packaging and is not rolled – so there is no long wait. Simply place the mattress upon your bed frame, get your pyjamas on, and sleep easy
- Available in Single, Double, and King Sizes.
- Mattress depth – 21cm
- Made in the United Kingdom
FREE Delivery to UK mainland 3 – 5 working days
12.5G Bonnell Spring Unit, 900G Saturn Pad Insulator, 500G Polyester Pad
90cm, 135cm, 150cm
Julian Bowen Limited
Julian Bowen offers fully integrated furniture solution for customers, suited to all requirements, through bespoke design, shipping, warehousing, marketing support, customer service and delivery.
Over 30 years, the business has grown dramatically, and now operates from an impressive 129,120 sq ft facility in Kirkby in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire, which houses an extensive showroom, head office and distribution centre. As Julian Bowen has transformed, it has never lost sight of its core principles, namely to provide the furniture industry’s leading customer service proposition accompanied by outstanding quality, value for money and a commitment to innovation.
A team of talented designers and technicians based in the UK, Asia and South America oversees a constant evolution of Julian Bowen’s product portfolio, which has grown to encompass a diverse portfolio of ranges across numerous styles and budgets within the bedroom, dining, occasional and upholstery categories. Innovation is accompanied by forensic attention to detail and constant reinvestment to ensure ever higher thresholds for both design and manufacturing quality.